Monday, July 18, 2016

Crazy corn on the cob

Happy Anniversary and birthday week! What a great week!

I have been really happy this week! We had changes again this week. I have a new companion. Elder Perez! He's awesome!  He has a lot of desires to work hard, and to be successful! It's awesome! He's only got a little more time than I do on the mission. We've know each other for a long time, he was in Ilopango when I came to the mission.  Needless to say I'm pretty exciting for the next 6 weeks.

They changed up the zones a little bit. We used to have to go to La Union all the time. But now we are part of zona San Miguel. It's awesome! The other areas in our district are Moncagua and  Chinameca. It's a lot like Panchimalco. It's awesome.

I am now on my 4th companion here. When we finish this change in August I will have 6 months in the area. I'm still not bored! I love it here! I'm not sure how I'll feel in a couple months, but I would love to stay here for a year. Or more.

The Sister Privada was super excited that you answered her on Facebook! In Spanish! Who was it that wrote that? She gives us dinner ever Tuesday night. She's awesome!

I tried one of those crazy corn on the cobs that Nacho Libre threw at esceleto.  It was alright- just corn on the cob with mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, black sauce (kind of like barbeque sauce), chile sauce and cheese.  It tastes pretty much how you can expect it to.

Part of being in the new zone, San Miguel is that we need to be in the house by 8.30 instead of 9. To help us not waste time they gave us motorcycles!

Last sunday we did a special participation in the primary- teaching about temples. That was hard! I was trying to teach the little kids as I teach  adults. It didn't work out too well. I learned my lesson!

-Elder Goodman




No comments:

Post a Comment