Monday, July 25, 2016

I'm a Grandpa!

Not a whole lot has happened this week. We had a sweet multi-zone conference with President Vasquez. Man, he is powerful.  They asked me to conduct the meeting. I forgot my belt that day. That was a little embarrassing.

There's a new guy in my district. His name is Elder Williams. He's from Hawaii!  He's from Aiea on Oahu.  He's awesome! He's one of my favorite people right now. He speaks Hawaiian, which is pretty cool.

The bishopric asked me to speak yesterday in church. After 5 months in the ward I guess they finally gained enough trust in me! It was the first time in my life that I have taken too much time on a talk. They were giving me the signal to come down! The stake president was there and I guess he wanted to say a few words.

I'm a grandpa! Elder Hernandez that I trained is training now!  I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time coming up with things to write about. I found birthday cake flavored ice cream this week! It was delicious! I finished Jesus the Christ on Saturday. I read it in 15 days!

I love you! Have a great week!

-Elder Goodman


From Sis. Privado:
"Elder Goodman en el centro de estaca muchos saludos dise"









No comments:

Post a Comment