Monday, October 10, 2016

I'll Be Brief

Hi! This was a pretty good week!

On Friday we had a meeting at President's house in San Salvador. It was awesome! He and his wife are so powerful! They are awesome! I love them! About half way through the meeting he got up to make a comment, he started with ''I'll be brief''- and then proceeded to speak to us for an hour and a half explaining a little bit of doctrine about repentance and the Light of Christ. It felt like 20 minutes. Amazing!

I got the breakfast package! Thanks! That was awesome! I really liked the cinnamon roll cream of wheat.

Victor is coming along great! He loved General Conference. Specifically the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. He told us it was full of beautiful women! ''And all of them dressed so modestly too!''  A few months ago he was blind. But he recently had surgery to remove some cataracts, so now his vision is better than ever!  He told us that he's really been struggling with keeping his thoughts clean- so we've been leaving him things to keep him occupied. After we learned how much he loves the motab, we left him the Joy to the World DVD.  Hope it helps!

To be honest, things are going pretty well down here. Not much to report. I love you all and pray for you! And I feel your prayers from home, I have really felt the Lord helping me.

Have a great week!

-Elder Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment