Monday, December 5, 2016

Decorating the church

This was a pretty average week.

The highlight was probably the Christmas devotional- that was awesome! I set it up to watch in English- that was nice.

Sunday I helped a couple of recent converts set up family search accounts. That was pretty fun! Kind of hard when the people don't have email accounts, and the phone won't receive the text message verification. We made it work though.

On Saturday we had to go to Sensuntepeque and Ilobasco for a total of 5 hours on a bus. That was a hard day.

On Friday we went to San Salvador for a meeting with president! It was awesome! We also decorated the chapel for Christmas. I'm going to try to send pictures. It was awesome!

I bought some sweet Adidas sneakers today.

Elder Crespo brought a usb full of conference talks that I like to listen to.

Sorry- I can't really think of anything to write about. I love you all!
Have a great week!

-Elder Goodman

Questions from Kanani:

1. Are you still able to teach in the new Cedros you have investigators in?  Even after the run in with the gang?
Zach: Yeah, we still go out there a lot. I went there on interchanges this week and we saw one of the gangsters who had stopped us. He was alone, so he didn't say anything. Kind of funny how much braver people get when they are in groups.

2. Is the food in El Salvador very spicy? 
Zach: No- it's actually pretty bland. Except for the pupusas no one really likes the food.

3. Do you have FHEs with families very often? 
Zach: Not very many.




 








No comments:

Post a Comment