Monday, April 3, 2017

General Conference

Hi Family!
Happy Birthday Mom!

This was a pretty good week!

Saturday Morning Elder Loveless called me and told me that I had emergency changes, I was a little bummed until I realized that it was April Fools day... Jeez... can't escape it....

Definitely the highlight was General Conference. We got to watch it in English, which was pretty sweet. I really, really liked it. To be honest, I'm a little bummed that it's my last General Conference in the mission. I always get so much more out of it on the mission.

We brought a couple of investigators for the Sunday session! Wow! It was so great! We are teaching a lady that for some reason she doesn't want to commit to get baptized. But after General Conference we visited her, and she had made her decision. She's getting baptized the 22! Everyone loved it and had a great experience!

I was sitting next to Elder Loveless when they announced the new temple in Saratoga Springs. That was pretty exciting!

Sunday night we had dinner with the branch president (bp). My companion (a huge computer nerd) noticed that the bp had a pretty nice computer, so he asked about it. And the bp just lit up! He had built the computer, and he knows a lot about stuff like that. We had a pretty interesting conversation, I was able to participate because I had been with Elder Ledesma for 2 months. My comp couldn't keep up with the conversation all the way, for his Spanish, but he was trying harder to participate than ever!  It was really cool!

Man, I feel like I should be writing more, but I honestly don't know what to write about- everything is great! I'm really happy! Life's good!

I love you!
-Elder Goodman

Priesthood session
A parade passed by our house




No comments:

Post a Comment