Monday, May 23, 2016

Blanca Estella

Hi all!

Sorry, I had to send some documents into the office today, so I don't have much time.  I had my first wedding on Friday! We baptized the lady Blanca Estella on Saturday, and confirmed her on Sunday. It was a pretty busy weekend. I really think that Blanca Estella was the reason that I came to San Miguel. The missionaries have been working with her and her family on and off for 2 years, and she was never able to get baptized. But every once in a while you find someone that you get along with really well. And they start to progress. Sorry, I don't have a lot of time to put my thoughts together very well, but I believe she was waiting for me specifically. It's really cool how the Lord works. I needed to be in the Colony of Molino in The City of San Miguel in the Country of El Salvador in the Months of March and April and May to find and baptize her. And the Lord knew that. Needless to say I'm really, really, happy right now.

The two professional soccer teams from San Miguel, Aguila and Dragon, are playing for the championship this week. Everyone is pretty excited down here!
That's my time. Love you all! Have a great week!

-Elder Goodman



No comments:

Post a Comment