Monday, May 30, 2016

Hard Week

Man, nothing really happened this week. I'm running out of things to write about.  Last week for pday we had a marshmallow war in the church gym, we made forts out of chairs and tables and stuff. It's was pretty sweet!

To be honest this was a pretty hard week. All the people who have been coming to church are all getting baptized now. But the problem is we're not doing a very good job of finding new people. It's getting kind of frustrating. I'm starting to realize that sometimes you can't control other people. That they have agency too. It's kind of hard, but that's how it goes I guess.

We spent a lot of time walking around in the street trying to talk to everyone, and not a lot of people let us in. Lots of people promised to do stuff. And no one did. It was pretty frustrating.

Sorry, this was a really bad letter, I didn't write anything really, but my time is up.
I love you!

-Elder Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment