Monday, May 1, 2017

Alisson

HI everyone!
This was a pretty good week!
I don't have much time to write, I'll try to be fast.

Well, Erika didn't get baptized this week:( She struggles with migraines. This week she was at the office and she got a really bad one, she drank coffee to help her feel better. We need to get her some medicine. She'll be getting baptized on the 13th.

We still did have a baptism though! Alisson got baptized! It was a really nice service. My companion conducted, which is huge for him. He did a great job!

News: Looks like President doesn't want me to get baggy for my last change, I'm going to be training again. It´ll be good. But whenever I think about it I just feel really tired. 

Sorry, looks like my time is up. Sorry that I couldn't write very much.

I love you all! Have a great week!

-Elder Goodman

Alisson's baptism.

Erika was at the baptism!
She is wearing black sitting in the second row on the left. Her daughter is sitting next to her in a striped shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment