Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mothers Day!

Hi Family!

It was great to see you all yesterday! Happy Mothers day!

This week was a pretty great week. I'm not really sure what to write about, because we talked yesterday. But I always feel bad when I don't write very much. 

Today we planned a special zone pday to go to Panchimalco. It was really fun! We played softball. I didn't break the ball this time. But I did get a home run! The ball we played with was really, really hard, and heavy. We didn't have very many mitts to play with. So I played barehanded. They're still a little sore... I was playing outfield and got a really cool one handed snag. It hurt quite a bit though:)

We played from 11-1, which is pretty hot. By the end most of the missionaries decided to stop playing. So the teams got down to about 4 or 5 players each. And the only ones still playing were the ones who were fairly good. It turned into a home run derby. The last inning I got on base 4 times. In one inning. It was pretty fun!  Elder Rios (that you recognized from the call yesterday) is from Puerto Rico. I've heard they play a lot of baseball in the Caribbean. He proved it today. He can hit hard. He can't run very fast, but he would hit it so hard that he didn't need to:)
I didn't see the Familia Garcia- which was a pretty big bummer. But at least I got to talk to them on the phone last week.

Well, my time is pretty much up. And I don't have much more to write about.

I love you lots! 

Have a great week!

-Elder Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment