Monday, May 29, 2017

Last minute talk in church

Hi everyone!

This was a pretty good week Ericka and Narda got baptized! It was great!

On Sunday not very many people came to church, and we didn't have hardly any priesthood holders. My companion got to bless the sacrament. I was conducting the hymns, so I was sitting on the stand. And during the Sacrament the Branch President leaned over and asked me if I could speak. So I got to speak in church this week! It was cool!

On Thursday I got bit by a dog! It was a french poodle. I've been keeping close attention to my leg where he bit me (right hamstring). The wound looks like a mosquito bite. Since he bit me from behind I didn't see it- and no one else did either. I just felt a sharp pain in my leg and assumed it was the dog. But we're starting to think that it was actually some sort of bug that got me....

My companion sprained his ankle this week (like Jenny!) And we lost some working time, that was kind of hard. He got better though

On Sunday we lost our phone. We called it and it's with some members out in Cuyultitan that we were visiting. That's pretty far away, so we won't be able to get it until Tuesday. On the plus side we got to go to bed early last night :)

Well, that looks like it's about all!

Have a great week!

-Elder Goodman

Matching ties

Ericka and Narda got baptized

No comments:

Post a Comment